- Capable of Recording Directly to USB Devices: A USB port (Type A) is installed on the top panel. Users can record their own DJ mix directly to a USB storage device without having to use a computer or recording device. As recorded DJ mixes are saved in WAV file format, they can be imported and playback on a PC or portable audio player.
- Equipped with Intuitive Operations and Four Kinds of Effects for Enjoying Remixing: The DJM-350 comes equipped with four kinds of effects - Filter, Crush, Jet and Gate.*1 The intuitive controls allow sounds to be altered so original arrangements can be added to songs and users can enjoy DJ-ing with all kinds of remixes.
- Equipped with an Isolator Type*2 of 3-Band Equalizer on Each Channel: The DJM-350 has a built-in 3-band, isolator type of equalizer that allows a broad range of level control, from +9dB to - (cut) in each of the HI, MID & LOW ranges. As each band can be controlled independently, users can enjoy a variety of DJ performances.
- Digital System with a Clear Sound for DJ Mixing: The analog signal is input and converted to digital via the shortest of circuits. In addition, the analog and digital circuits are isolated from each other and all signal processing is performed by a high-performance CPU that minimizes noise. The DJM-350 inherits the high fidelity design of the DJM series so users can enjoy DJ mixing with a clean, clear sound.
- Equipped with MIC/AUX terminals for connecting portable audio players and/or mics.
- A Pioneer CDJ player can be used for fader, start or play functions via a link to the fader control.*3
- All channels are equipped with peak level meters, which indicate the input level on each channel.
- Our Crossfader Curve Adjustment function makes it possible to adjust the crossfader*4 curve.